
This ice cream is good enough to blog about. Wow! This divine flavor is our new favorite. Summed up in one word: decadent. That's all we have to say.

So I love ice cream, but I hate potato eyes that grow into arms. I pulled out my bag of potatoes to make dinner yesterday and this is what I found. I just think it's freaky. I know I'm from Idaho and I do love potatoes, but not when they look like a threat to my family. Cade is six weeks old today. He brings so much happiness to our lives. He is so close to smiling. And, he's losing his hair. Now he looks like a cute old man with a receding hairline!
Before
After

Thanks for checking in on us. Hope all is well!
8 comments:
I can handle potatoes with arms...until they become wiggly! Those are cute pictures! Don't worry, the hair will eventually come back. Hey, at least now he won't have those crazy long hairs. Kendra looks like we trimmed her hair, but it just fell out and came back in perfectly.
He's so cute Jenn! I'm getting so close to #3, it's kind of scary! :) And exciting. Thanks for the ice cream tip--we LOVE ice cream over here.
Thanks for the pictures - he's changing so much but still cute as ever. And thanks for the ice cream recommendation - that flavor looks like it will go nicely during The Office this week.
Yum, we will have to try that new ice cream...I thought I knew them all! I agree with you on the potato thingys. They gross me out for some reason. Cade looks like he is filling out. I am sending you something for him today! =) Love you guys!
Those potatoes look like they could eat you! But the ice cream look delicious. I can't believe Cade is already six weeks old! I love his raised eyebrows in all the pics. Grant would always do that, too. Looks like you're transitioning into "mommy" perfectly. I would love to see you sometime!!
It was good seeing yaw last month. Congrats again on everything and keep in touch!
Happy birthday, Jenn! I would have called, but I didn't know if it would be too late. Hope you had a great day!
Hey Jenn! I saw your blog on Stevie's and I've loved reading it! I love the thing about potatoes...so true! Hope all is well, your little boy is precious!
Post a Comment