


I can't believe March is almost over. I had to hurry and post so I can make my goal of posting twice a month. I know it's not much, but it's an improvement from last year! Cade had a runny nose last week, but he is a little tough guy and was surprisingly good through all of it. We are so lucky to have him. And he actually liked the booger sucker. He would start to smile when we used it!

We went in to the doctors for a weight check on Tuesday and Cade is now 8 pounds and 6 1/2 ounces! He gained a one and a half pounds in the last month. All those night feedings are paying off. Soon I can hopefully sleep through the night again. Now that he's three months he's almost grown out of his newborn clothes!

So we're just haning' out, trying to survive until the end of the semester in about three weeks. I am looking forward to spring and sunshine and the end of the flu season.
6 comments:
Wow, he's so little! I know he probably seems so big to you guys since you've seen him grow, but I'm pretty sure Landon was that weight and had grown out of newborn clothes by two or three weeks. Cade is just adorable though and I would love to see him some day!
I love the expressions he's making in those first few pics! Good job on those night feedings. I look back and wonder how I ever survived with so little sleep! Way to go. Hope I can see you soon!
He looks so different than when we so him last...he really does look bigger and more sturdy :o) Good luck on ending those night feedings anytime in the next 6 months...Madi still thinks she needs to eat every 4 hours (or less) in the night. Pretty soon I am going to have to buckle down and ignore her - the girl has to learn to sleep. And AMEN to the end of flu season!!!!!
I never imagined the word chunky and Cade going together. That boy is just getting cuter- I remember Clara loving the nose sucker too!
Ugh, I hear ya about flu season being over! I swear my kids have been sick more since I've brought Macy home than they've been their whole lives! In fact, been up with Elsie throwing up all night... Such a sweet little guy you have. He's darling. Are you going to be in IF at all during the summer? I will be there probably all of June and July. I'd love to see you ! :)
I love these pictures! They are SO cute and make me happy. They make me miss Cade even though I saw him a few days ago.
Post a Comment