Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Old Friends and a New Park

It's so funny how you revert back to who you were when you get together with family and old friends. We got to visit Clay's highschool friend Travis for his birthday. Thanks so much for inviting us Nicole. We had so much fun. It was so good to see everyone. And I got a lovely glimpse at what Clay was like in highschool. I'm glad they all made it through alive.

Yesterday my friend Heather and her cute kids came to visit from Indiana. We've been friends since fifth grade and hardly get to see her so it was a treat. We went to the new park they built about four blocks from our house. Thanks so much Heather for taking the time to see us.



Cade loved the swing. Notice the drool.

Yesterday was also Clay's parent's anniversary. We are so blessed to have them and their example. Thank you MartaMom and JerryDad for all you do for us.

Thanks for checking up on us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so awesome! Thank you so much for coming over, it was so great getting to meet you and Cade. It is so funny how the guys start acting when they get together. I had games and stuff for us to play but it was entertaining just watching them! Oh and we have made it a nightly ritual running up and down our street to see if we could break Clays record ;)
Cade is so cute, I love how he is wiggling with excitement in the swing. He is so stinkin cute!

Marta said...

Cade is growing up so fast. I love his little squeal/giggle in the swing. And his little teeth are just adorable when he smiles. Thanks for the pictures.