
We hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Yes, I started this post a while ago and never finished it. I apologize. I had to finish it so I could post the next one! So here it is: Clay and I are very blessed and we are grateful for the support of our many family friends through the years. We were lucky to be able to visit both families over the holiday. We first went to Salmon, ID to visit my Grandma Bills. We followed tradition and went hunting for a Christmas tree. It looked great wrapped in a sheet and tied to the top of our car all the way back to Provo.


I tried to blend in with nature and Clay got hungry hiking around!

Here's all of us kids. I can't wait until my fat belly and cheeks are gone!

Next, we got to go to Blackfoot and play with Clay's family. It got pretty wild when we broke out the Wii Fit and started hula hooping! I didn't know Clay was so graceful. Thanksgiving was wonderful and we ate so much food the whole week that we did have to wobble around! Thanks everyone for the good times and fun memories.
2 comments:
Huge belly and puffy cheeks, huh? I hear you! I am a month and a half behind you so thus shouldn't be allowed to compare, but it's my third (making me much larger!) so it's okay, right? Glad to see new posts! Hope you have a happy holiday Jenn.
That was fun! When Zack saw the pic of Clay trying to eat the moss, he said, "Is that Dad?" I guess they are beginning to look more and more alike all the time, eh? =)
Post a Comment